• Learn the Dirty Dozen and try to purchase organic when possible.
•Buy the Dirty Dozen in Frozen Section to help the wallet.
• Drink up to 2 Liters of H2O per day.
• Learn your Labels. Long ingredient lists that contain “human-made” chemical are considered a No-No!
• Learn About Food Additives & Avoid
• Avoid Processed Foods
*White Flour, Sugar, Pastas & Breads
*Canola, Soybean & Corn Oil
• Watch your Portions
• Stay on the Outside Perimeter of the grocery store
This is where your produce, meats, dairy & grains are located.
• Get the Whole Family on Board
The whole family needs to get healthy and what better way then to do it together!