Greek Chicken Salad
CALORIES PER SERVING
- PREP: 10 Minutes
- COOKING: 10 Minutes
- 2 (8oz) chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 5 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- ½ Cup Green Pepper (Chopped)
- ½ cup Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1 cup Roma Tomatoes
- ½ cup Cucumber (sliced)
- ¼ cup Feta Cheese
- ¼ Kalamata Olives
- Serving Size1.5 Cups
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 300
- Total Fat 15.0g23%
- Sodium 492mg14%
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2g2%
- Protein 35.0g
Not a significant source of fat calories, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add garlic cloves and until they start to brown.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Cook, turning once, until firm to the touch, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place lettuce, pepper, olives, onion, cucumber, and cheese in a bowl.
- Toss with GREEK DRESSING (if serving immediately)
- Top with sliced chicken and enjoy!