1. Drink lots of water. It depends on your size and weight and on your activity level.
2. Do strength training. The more lean muscle you have, more fat you burned. Period.
3. Cardio 5 times a week for 30 min. No excuses.
4. Plan your meals and snacks.
5. Learn your food groups. Protein, complex carbs, fibrous carbs, healthy fats.
Understanding how to combine these four into healthy meals is the key to fat loss.
6. Eat every 3 hours. Eat more frequently but eat less by portion size.
7. Limit alcohol. If you are serious about losing weight, you can’t afford the extra calories.
8. Eat breakfast.
9. Have a green juice in the morning. (Check out our Green Dream Smoothie Machine Recipe)
10. Get enough sleep.